Jim Donaldson, the author of the web pages for The Schilke Loyalist and The Trumpet Gearhead sadly passed away in August 27, 2017. His old web pages have been successfully retrieved from the Internet Archive and are now being hosted at EverythingTrumpet.com as a tribute to Jim's love of the trumpet. He was always willing to help out anyone who was keen on the trumpet. Out of respect to Jim, the internal web pages he created will remain as he left them.
No copyright infringement is intended. However, If you believe there is content within Jim's pages which belongs to you make a request to have it immediately removed from EverythingTrumpet.com. There is no intention of monetizing Jim's content. It is provided here simply for your enjoyment and informational purposes.
Back to EverythingTrumpet.com
or at least occasionally, asked questions
- The Gearhead Consumer Report
- What pro quality B flat trumpet should I buy? (revised and updated as of May 2008)
- What flugelhorn should I buy?
- What piccolo trumpet should I buy?
- What is a pocket trumpet and why are they so cute?
- What do I give a trumpet student for Christmas?
- What is the deal with the Yamaha Silent Brass?
- What about all the 'regular' practice mutes out there?
- Home workshop
- History, mostly obscure
- Other odds and ends, mostly odds
- Check out Jim Donaldson's other trumpet page, The Schilke Loyalist
Last revised: October 14, 2008.
and is included among the ITG
Top 25 Online Trumpet Resources.
© 1999 - 2008 by James F.
All rights reserved